Join The Coalition
NEW: Additional opportunities to highlight your organization’s commitment to patient safety work! Click here for more information.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to the members-only sections of the website
- Publish on the Coalition’s Safety Blog and in Safety Bytes
- Display the Coalition logo on your website, advertising your commitment to safety
- Free or discounted registration to all WPSC activities
- The opportunity to direct the priorities of the Coalition via membership on the Steering Committee or Advisory Group
- Actively develop and implement activities via participation in subcommittees and planning groups: conference and webinar planning, medication reconciliation
- Multiple opportunities and activities in which to learn from patient safety leaders across the state
In 2014, your dues supported:
- Ten webinars covering topics that address patient and family engagement, improving communication between healthcare providers, and maximizing root cause analyses.
- The 12th Annual Northwest Patient Safety Conference
- Multiple opportunities for members to learn from each other about Second Victim support, medication reconciliation and safety, and TeamSTEPPS in facilitated work groups
- And much more
**Please note: memberships run on a calendar year basis – January through December; and renewal invoices are typically mailed in late October.
“As a founding member of the Washington Patient Safety Coalition, the Washington State Health Care Authority fully supports the Coalition’s activities to promote safe health care across all care settings. The Coalition is unique in its multi-disciplinary, inclusive approach, and serves as an example of efficient, collaborative work.”
Daniel Lessler, MD Chief Medical Officer , HCA