The 12th Northwest Patient Safety Conference will take place on Wednesday, May 28, 2014, at the Lynnwood Convention Center. Registration will be available in early 2014. Please check back, or contact us for more information.
Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH
Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH leads a group of internationally-recognized researchers who...
If you believe that the actions of a Washington health care provider were inappropriate or may have caused mental or physical harm to you or someone else, you should consider filing a complaint with the Washington State Department of Health.
• Eileen Branscome, Mason General Hospital
• Cascade Valley Hospital
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Region X
• Community Health Plan of Washington
• Confluence Health
• Mely A. Davenport, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
• Tim Downie, MPA, CHC, CHPS, Radia
• Dana Erwin, RN, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
• The Everett Clinic
• Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
• Fairfax Hospital
• Eastern State Hospital
• Gary Fasso, Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
• First Choice Health
• Franciscan Health System: Franciscan Medical Group; St. Anthony, St. Clare, St. Elizabeth, St Francis and St. Joseph Hospitals
• Group Health Cooperative
• Harrison Medical Center
• Marilyn Heger-Guy, Grays Harbor Community Hospital
• Minor & James Medical
• MultiCare -- Allenmore Hospital and Medical Center ≈ Good Samaritan Hospital ≈ Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center ≈ MultiCare Clinics ≈ Tacoma General Hospital
• Northwest Kidney Centers
• Othello Community Hospital
• Pacific Medical Centers/U.S. Family Health Plan
• Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
• PeaceHealth WA Medical Groups, laboratories, and hospitals -- St. John Medical Center – Longview ≈ PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center – Bellingham ≈ PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center – Friday Harbor ≈ PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center – Vancouver
• Physicians Insurance
• Premera Blue Cross
• Providence Health & Services - WA/MT Region & WA hospitals -- Providence Centralia Hospital ≈ Providence Holy Family Hospital ≈ Providence Mount Carmel Hospital ≈ Providence Regional Medical Center Everett ≈ Providence St. Peter Hospital ≈ Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children’s Hospital ≈ St. Joseph’s Hospital ≈ St. Mary Medical Center
• Pullman Regional Hospital
• Qualis Health
• Andre Rossi, Washington State Dept of Corrections
• Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
• Seattle Children’s
• Debbie Dick Shuster, Public Health – Seattle & King County
• Snoqualmie Valley Hospital and Clinics
• Kathlyn Springer, BA, RN, CPHRM
• Swedish Health Services -- Ballard Campus ≈ Cherry Hill Campus ≈ Edmonds Campus ≈ First Hill Campus
• Tulalip Health Clinic
• UW Medicine -- Harborview Medical Center ≈ UW Medical Center ≈ Northwest Hospital ≈ UW Neighborhood Clinics
• Valley Medical Center
• Tom Van Dawark, Orca Partners, LLC
• VA Puget Sound Health Care System
• Virginia Mason Hospital & Medical Center
• Washington Healthcare Association
• Washington State Department of Health
• Washington State Hospital Association
• Washington State Medical Association
• Washington State Nurses Association
• Washington State Pharmacy Association
• Whatcom Health Information Network, LLC (HInet)
• Whidbey General Hospital
• Mike Whitenack, Lilly
• Sheila Yates, Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest
Dedicated to improving patient safety and reducing medical errors, in all care settings.
Safe care: every patient, every time, everywhere.
Facilitating the exchange of information about best practices relative to patient safety.
Disseminating new knowledge and new practices.
Supporting coordinated/collaborative efforts and new partnerships.
Raising awareness of the need for safe practices.
Our membership categories and fees are defined on the second page of the form. Please review them and select the category that best describes your organization. If you have any questions, please contact us.
© 2013 The Washington Patient Safety Coalition is hosted and facilitated by the
Foundation for Health Care Quality
This web site was developed with and is maintained by the generous support of the Washington State Medical Association.
Privacy Statement | (206) 682-2811